An incredibly powerful performer, comedian Vic DiBitetto churns energy, honesty and humanity into nonstop laughter. His pace is frenetic. He’s been called a cross between Rodney Dangerfield and Ralph Kramden. The bottom line is, DiBitetto leaves his audiences breathless with laughter.
He is referred to by most other comics as a “killer” which means you just can’t follow Vic onstage. And that has been uttered by many very famous stand-ups over the years.
Vic is currently:
• Featured in Kevin James’ new movie Mall Cop: Blart 2 which premiered in April 2015
• An Internet Sensation with tens of millions of YouTube views and his now famous Bread and Milk, Justin Bieber and Kanye West viral rants
• Hosted Gotham Comedy Live on AXS TV in March 2015
• Headlined in The Three Tenors (who can’t sing) Tour across the country in 22 cities
• Launching his own simulcast radio/television show The Vic DiBitetto Show Co-Starring Marion Grodin (Charles Grodin’s daughter) in October in 55 million homes and 100 million mobile devices on a soon-to-be-launched OTT Television Platform coming across Roku, Dish Network, Netflix and Amazon.
• Currently filming two independent movies with a reality TV show under discussion with several cable television networks.
Up until 2014, Vic drove a school bus for special needs children for 20 years. The law requires that there be a matron on the bus as well. That was Vic’s wife, Lucy. Before that, he drove a garbage truck. They were finally able to “get off the bus” and focus solely on Vic’s career.
Vic has appeared on television's America's Funniest People (ABC) where he was a $10,000 Grand Prize winner as well as Stand-Up Spotlight (VH1) and Last Laugh at Pips and acted in a pilot with Woody Allen and Danny Aiello.